NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NarutoRPG

For friends to roleplay in the naruto universe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training grounds 5

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yusuke Uchiha

Yusuke Uchiha

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/50Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/50)
Chakra:
Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/50Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/50)
Defense:
DefenseTaijutsuTaijutsuNinjutsuNinjutsuGenjutsuGenjutsu
BonusBonus101112

Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 5   Training grounds 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 pm

After getting kicked in the chest I roll over quickly and grab the kuni laying next me and hop up and throw it back at the puppet you see me use the same hand signs faton wind gust to add more speed to the kuni
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/50Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/50)
Defense:
DefenseTaijutsuTaijutsuNinjutsuNinjutsuGenjutsuGenjutsu
BonusBonus151718

Training grounds 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training grounds 5   Training grounds 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Chonan head lifts. "Guys i screwed up big time. She is vontrolling me help me guys" you can till he is trying to resist but it no use.

The kunai land against the puppet since the wind made the kunai fly faster than expected. You see the 2 wooden puppets drop down and see chonan take their place between yall and the sensei. You can see she wants yall to fight chonan.

Chonan runs at chikyu and while running picks up a kunai that was in a puppet tbh at yasuke hit and throws it back yasuke. Then continues tunning at chikyu and throws a punch toward her head.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobros.rpg-board.net

Training grounds 5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2