NarutoRPG

For friends to roleplay in the naruto universe

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Rules for Jutsu creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Chakra:
40/50  (40/50)
Defense:
DefenseTaijutsuNinjutsuGenjutsu
Bonus151718

PostSubject: Rules for Jutsu creation   Wed May 13, 2015 6:44 pm

All canon jutsus are up for grabs if you fit the right rank, as a genin with not alot of chakra control most jutsus will require hand signs. You can also make any jutsu you want but will have to be super specific in effects so that it can be balanced accordingly. I will work with any and all of you to get this figured out

Genin get 4 jutsus, and already have all of the academy techniques

Name: The name of your Jutsu.

Rank: S, A, B, C, D. Genin are allowed three C rank Jutsu. And one must be D rank. OR one B rank, one C rank, and two D rank jutsus

Type: Is it Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu

Element: What element does this Jutsu utilize? If Jutsu does not utilize an element put NA.

Chakra: a numerical value of the amount of chakra that is used. Again will have a chart to help with this.

D Rank: Chakra: 5
C Rank: Chakra: 10
B Rank: Chakra: 15        
(rough estimate, is subject to change).

Clan: Is this a clan-specific Jutsu?

Description: Please be as thorough as possible when describing your Jutsu. What are the effects? What does it take to use this Jutsu? What is the range of the Jutsu? Does it effect the environment? This section needs to be four-five sentences long. I may ask for more information to be listed before approving as well. I need as much info because it may decide what dice is rolled for damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobros.forumotion.com

Rules for Jutsu creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1